Get a postal vote

If you will be away on polling day, at work or on holiday, are physically unable or just don't have the time to get to a polling station to vote in person, you can still exercise your democratic right to vote. You may have moved house since the electoral register was drawn up and have not yet joined the register at your new address.
You can choose either to vote by post or to appoint someone else - a proxy - to vote on your behalf.
To find out more about voting by post or proxy, please visit the Electoral Commission's official site at:
Official forms can be downloaded from this site.
Simply print the form out, complete the details and send it to the local Electoral Registration Officer at the local council's offices.
Carrick District CouncilCarrick House, Pydar Street, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 1EBTel: 01872 224400
Kerrier District CouncilDolcoath Avenue, Camborne, Cornwall TR14 8SXTel: 01209 614000
Penwith Borough CouncilSt Clare, Penzance, Cornwall, TR18 3QWTel: 01736 362341